To export your contacts from Gmail:
- At your gmail home screen, click on the "Mail" button in the upper left & choose "Contacts"
- You should now be at the "Contacts" screen. Toward the right, near the middle, click the "More" button and choose "Export"
- At the "Export contacts" window, choose the contacts you want to export (generally "All contacts")
- Choose the "Outlook CSV format", then click "Export"
- Save the file to your computer / desktop.
- Email this .CSV file to email@example.com and we will import it for you!